Sunday, August 26, 2012

Weekend @ Grandma's

I spent the weekend with my grandma in San Diego :-) I love San Diego and I try to get down there as much as a can. One of her friends was celebrating her BDAY party @ the Del Mar Horse track and OF COURSE I wanted to go!!! I love watching the horse races! I even won some $$$.







After the races we went out to dinner with one of my grandma's friends to thank her for driving us to the race track. I just love Joanne :-)

Too bad I have to get back to reality tomorrow .... Oh well I guess if I was on vacation all the time I wouldn't enjoy it as much.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you taking a fun San Diego vacation! I love the hat picture with Grandma - 2 beautiful women!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stealing the top picture for the calendar :) Looks super fun!

    ReplyDelete