Monday, March 19, 2012

Thunder Over Utah Air Show :-)

This last weekend my friend from work invited me to go see my first air show :-) I had a blast! It was at the new St. George airport and was the first time an air show had be held there ...... I really didn't know what to expect BUT loved every minute of it! Thanks Rebecca for inviting me!!!


This is the cute little hotel we stayed in Cedar City because EVERYTHING was booked in St. George! (Abby Inn)

Close Up of one of the "Blue Angels" 


Rebecca's cute little boy Mason posing for a pic :-) 

We even got to see a World War II reenactment with the tanks!


A World War II fighter plane flying with today's fighter plane :-)

A plane that is half jet and half helicopter ....


AND the GRAND Finale - "Blue Angels"





If anyone wants to check out the cool stuff we saw here is the link to their website :-)

http://www.thunderoverutah.com/

2 comments: